You may read more client testimonials here
- Do you know how your website is performing? Is it an Oasis or a Desert?
- Maintenance and updates for your WordPress website site or blog.
- Is building & maintaining your biz website really saving you money?
- Don’t allow your domain name or website hosting to expire.
- Much like your car, your website needs to be kept up and maintained too.
- Seven reasons why replacing a website with Social Media Is stupid!
website updates and maintenance: text, images, pages
Your company’s website is like a digital calling card. It's often the first interaction a new customer has with your business.
That’s why it’s worth keeping your website up to date - ensuring it makes the best first impression on prospects. Furthermore, keeping your site updated allows it to continue to provide value to your visitors and customers.
a stale website can reflect negatively on your businessA stale or unattended website left “adrift” for months or years can reflect negatively upon your business. It can project that you're taking a passive approach to your livelihood and the reason you're not getting as many calls or leads.
It's a misconception to think a website should remain the same indefinitely.
To remain competitive, a website requires regular maintenance and updates.
The best intentions aside, often business owners find that they are ill-equipped to properly maintain their website on their own as it takes more time and effort than they realized — time that could be best spent on their actual business.
Website maintenance and updates services can include:
- Updating or adding new text to your site
- Updating or adding new images/photos to your site
- Adding new pages to your site
- Update elements such as Copyright or contact info
- Misc. site maintenance or updates as per request*
WordPress website maintenance services
If your website is running on a platform such as WordPress, maintenance can ensure your site/blog is working properly.
You're also staying current with the latest version of WordPress, your Theme is updated (checking for any compatibility issues) AND your plug-ins (which allow for additional functionality) are kept updated as well.
WordPress website maintenance services can include:
- Adding or updating content such as text or images
- Adding new pages or posts to your site/blog
- Update WordPress to the latest release/version
- Update your WordPress plug-ins (checking for any conflicts)
- Install aproppriate WP SEO plug-in & optimize content
- Set-up or perform database back-ups to prevent any content loss
YES, this can happen!!
have ongoing updates? consider a retainer
For business owners or professionals who require ongoing updates or maintenance for their site or blog, a retainer could be an effective option. Learn more about them here: Retainer agreements for creative services - how they work and their benefits.
Future Primitve Graphics can tend to your site maintenance so you don't have to!
*Website Maintenance notes: Websites are updated, managed and maintained based on individual needs. However, Future Primitive DOES NOT manage Social Media channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn etc. nor does it monitor/respond to your Blog comments etc.
Whether it's a static website or a CMS - (Content Managment System) platform like WordPress, websites are a business tool. In order to remain competitive in our current online landscape, they require ongoing updates, maintenance and management for optimal performance.
Does your website require updates or maintenance?
Get started with your new project inquiry here