- Your site's performance.
Is it an Oasis or a Desert?
- Is your website showing up in Local Searches?
- Search Optimizing Your WordPress Site & Posts
- SEO in the Know ...
Your Website's Online Search Visibility
- Seven Reasons Why Replacing a Website With Social Media Is Stupid
- You Keep Your Car Maintained - Why Not Your Website?
search engine optimization services
“Good search engine optimization leads to a symbiotic relationship that is beneficial to search engines, businesses and searchers.”
Search Engine Optimization is the art of getting your company or business to the top of search engines such as Google and Bing. It's not a one time set-it and forget-it thing. As search engines algorithms and ranking factors are constantly changing, effective SEO is an ongoing process if you want your business to remain competitive.
The reality is such that being invisible online could be costing your business lost sales or leads. Without SEO, you may need to invest heavily into online advertising, relying on paid ads to bring you traffic. Search engine optimization allows you to build up natural, organic traffic from search engines – traffic that you won’t have to continuously pay for.
Working with you to increase your online visibility:
Navigating the SEO waters can be a bit murky. Sadly there are still some "sharks" out there making crazy promises that could hurt your buisness! Future Primitive works with you to address your specific SEO needs as it relates to your business and specializes in maximizing your web presence and increasing your online search visibility via Organic and Local Search.
SEO services include:
- Audit of existing site for usability and Search Engine Visibility
- On-page SEO assessment: relevant keyword phrases and text content
- Optimize existing online properties/domains for those lacking SEO
- For WordPress sites, install appropriate SEO plug-in and optimize
- Local SEO - Google My Business & optimizing listings for Local Search
- Monitor website performance data via Google Analytics
- Develop long-term strategies for increased Organic Rankings
“Investing in organic and local traffic can be a great way to maximize your marketing dollars!”
*SEO Disclaimer: SEO is an Art Not a Science. Many things can affect how appealing or unappealing your site may be to Search Engines and or customers. Poor site structure, navigation, usability, long page load times, lack of or no new relevant content, not targeting the correct keywords/phrases are to name a few. And Google's algorithms are constantly changing which can and do affect Organic Search results. SEO is necessary to rank in Search Engines but it's a “Marathon NOT a Sprint”.
Learn more about Search Engine Optimization services...
Contact Future Primitive