- SEO In the Know
Why on-page SEO matters and is so important for your website.
- SEO for Your WordPress Site
Correctly optimizing your WordPress site or blog.
- Website Maintenance —
The Forgotten Son
If you aspire to reach others,
keep things fresh.
- Local Business Listings for Search
SEO for Local Search - optimizing your Local Business Listings.
- Off-page SEO
Building authority with back-links
for in-bound marketing.
- Web Banners & Landing Pages
Paid online advertising & search marketing campaigns.
- Website Maintenance & Updates
Why updating your site with fresh content is important.
- Website Design
Creating a professional online
presence for your business.
- Complimentary Consultations
Consulting & creative briefings for your next project
- 7 Reasons Replacing a Website With Social Media Is Stupid
You still need a website to establish trust & credibility.
SEO - search engine optimization services
“Good search engine optimization leads to a symbiotic relationship that is beneficial to search engines, businesses and searchers.”
If your eyes glaze over at the very mention of SEO, you're not alone! It's still a grey area to many. In basic terms, SEO (search engine optimization) is the art of getting your company to the top of search engines such as Google and Bing.
Once you come to have a better understanding of SEO and what it can do for your website and it's visibility, you will truly appreciate its value and importance for your business and its visitors.
SEO is “Marathon NOT a Sprint”...
SEO is the means by which Search Engines and your customers find your website and it's far more that a few well-placed keywords scattered through-out your site. And if your site has not been search engine optimized, it's highly unlikely people will find you at all!
SEO is also part of a strategy and “a function of the rest of your Online Marketing efforts”. Effective SEO is ongoing. It's not a one time set-it and forget-it thing and why monitoring your site's performance metrics matters. Getting to the top of page one on Google or Bing via SEO is one thing. Staying there in another one entirely!!
keywords drive customer's searches - but content is king
Simply put: Keywords drive customer's searches.
Keyword research and optimization of content should be at the foundation of site development. However, all too often this is an afterthought.
Anyone who wants to be found online should:
- Have a list of keywords they wish to target relevant to their business and the on-page content needs to support the keywords you wish to rank for which should be SPECIFIC TO EACH PAGE.
- Have Google Analytics installed on their site to gauge site performance, traffic/pages most accesed within your site and the keywords searchers use to get there.
While the fundamentals of good SEO are essential, however SEO is no longer about just ranking for a few select keywords. It's about fresh content that talks, walks, and thinks like the consumer and answers every possible question or need they have. (Content Marketing). As Content is King, having a content marketing stratgey in place for your business also needs to be considered.
Getting Your Website in Front of People & Found by Search Engines —
How Future Primitive will work with you:
Specializing in On-page SEO for Organic Search to increase your online visibility and SEO for Local Search, Future Primitive offers solutions to meet your unique SEO needs rather than a "package of services" you don't require.
As your SEO Consultant, Future Primitive doesn't just implement SEO “Best Practices”, it educates site owners on why it matters and will monitor and evaluate what you need and or where there are opportunities for SEO improvement within your site.
SEO services include:
- Audit of existing site structure for usability and Search Engine Visibility
- Relevant keyword phrases, density and page content assessment
- Page titles to Google's compliance with character length
- Optimize existing online properties/domains
- For Wordpress sites, install appropriate SEO plug-in and optimize
- Develop long-term strategies for increased Organic Rankings
- Measurement and site performance metrics via Google Analytics*
- Webmasters Tools (Bing & Google) for site health and compliance
maximizing your website's visibility:
Can Your Business Afford Not to be Found?
- Not sure if your existing website has been properly optimized?
- Don't know which keywords you should be targeting?
- No quality content consistently added to your site?
- Or are you considering a new website for your business?
All New Projects begin with a consultation which is complimentary.
Learn more about consultations here >>
*SEO Disclaimer: SEO is an Art Not a Science. Many things can affect how appealing or unappealing your site may be to Search Engines and or customers. Poor site structure, navigation, usability, long page load times,
lack of or no new relevant content, not targeting the correct keywords/phrases are to name
And Google's algorithms are constantly changing which can and do affect Organic Search results.