- Your site's performance.
Is it an Oasis or a Desert?
- Is your website showing up in Local Searches?
- Search Optimizing Your WordPress Site & Posts
- SEO in the Know ...
Your Website's Online Search Visibility
- Seven Reasons Why Replacing a Website With Social Media Is Stupid
- You Keep Your Car Maintained - Why Not Your Website?
SEO - Search Engine Optimization:
increase your online search visibility
“Good search engine optimization leads to a symbiotic relationship that is beneficial to search engines, businesses and searchers.”
Search Engine Optimization is the art of getting your company or business to the top of search engines such as Google and Bing. SEO is necessary to rank in Search Engines but it's a “Marathon NOT a Sprint”. Effective SEO is ongoing. It's not a one time set-it and forget-it thing. Getting to the top of page one is one thing - staying there is another!
As an organic search specialist, Future Primitive specializes in maximizing your web presence and increasing your online search visibility via Organic and Local Search.
The reality is such that being invisible online is NO longer an option for your business!
How Future Primitive will work with you:
Have you claimed your listing on Google My Business? Has your site been properly optimized? Future Primitive works with you to address your specific SEO needs as it relates to your business. Investing in organic and local traffic can be a great way to maximize your marketing dollars!
SEO services include:
- Audit of existing site for usability and Search Engine Visibility
- On-page SEO assessment: relevant keyword phrases, density and text content
- Optimize existing online properties/domains
- For WordPress sites, install appropriate SEO plug-in and optimize
- Develop long-term strategies for increased Organic Rankings
- Local SEO - optimizing business listings for Local Search
“In a nutshell: if your website lacks SEO it is essentially invisible online!”
*SEO Disclaimer: SEO is an Art Not a Science. Many things can affect how appealing or unappealing your site may be to Search Engines and or customers. Poor site structure, navigation, usability, long page load times, lack of or no new relevant content, not targeting the correct keywords/phrases are to name a few. And Google's algorithms are constantly changing which can and do affect Organic Search results.
Your next step for Search Engine Optimization is...
Contact Future Primitive >>