- Why Your Local Business Listings Matter for Search
- SEO in the Know - Your Online Search Visibility
- Optimization for Your WordPress Site & Posts
- Website Maintenance —
The Forgotten Son
- Off-page SEO
Building authority with back-links
for inbound marketing.
- Web Banner Ads
Paid online advertising & search marketing campaigns.
- Website Maintenance
Why updating your site with fresh content is important.
- Website Design
Creating a professional online
presence for your business.
- 7 Reasons Replacing a Website With Social Media Is Stupid
You still need a website to establish trust & credibility.
- The Freshness Factor
10 Illustrations on How Fresh Content Can Influence Rankings.
on-page SEO services for organic search
“Good search engine optimization leads to a symbiotic relationship that is beneficial to search engines, businesses and searchers.”
Everyday people perform millions of searches. Yet countless business owners continue to ignore the importance of SEO integration into their website —
or perhaps they don't know what it is?
SEO (search engine optimization) is the art of organically (sans any paid campaigns) getting your company to the top pages of search engines such as Google and Bing. And you need to know which keywords & content to target for your business to get there.
In a nutshell: if your website lacks SEO it is essentially invisible online!
keywords drive customer's searches
YOUR NEED TO KNOW YOUR KEYWORDS! Keyword research relevant to your particular business and supporting text content on each page should be at the foundation of a website's development. However, all too often it is an afterthought. With the right keywords, it enables you to expand your visibility and gain new visitors who ideally become customers.
Anyone who wants to be found online should:
- Have a list of keyword phrases they wish to target relevant to their business.
- On-page text and or image content to support the keywords you wish to rank for - which should be SPECIFIC TO EACH PAGE.
- Have Google Analytics installed on their site to gauge site performance, traffic/pages most accesed & the keywords searchers use to get there. Otherwise you're running blind.
- For Local Brick & Mortar businesses - be sure you have claimed and set-up your local listings with relevant business information on Google & Yelp for Local Search.
maximizing your website's visibility
Can your Business afford Not to be Found?
- Not sure if your existing website has been properly optimized?
- Don't know which keywords you should be targeting?
- No quality content consistently added to your site?
How Future Primitive will work with you:
Specializing in On-page SEO for Organic Search to increase your online visibility and SEO for Local Search, Future Primitive offers solutions to meet your unique SEO needs rather than a "package of services" you don't require and why investing in organic traffic can be a great way to maximize marketing dollars.
Ongoing SEO support is offered by educating site owners why SEO matters and will monitor/evaluate what you need and or where there are opportunities for SEO improvement within your site.
SEO services include:
- Audit of existing site structure for usability and Search Engine Visibility
- Relevant keyword phrases, density and page content assessment
- Page titles to Google's compliance with character length
- Optimize existing online properties/domains
- For Wordpress sites, install appropriate SEO plug-in and optimize
- Develop long-term strategies for increased Organic Rankings
- Measurement and site performance metrics via Google Analytics*
- Webmasters Tools (Bing & Google) for site health and compliance
Knowing your Keywords is Important for SEO - but Content is King
In today's landscape, SEO is no longer about just ranking for a few select keywords. It's about fresh content that talks, walks, and thinks like the consumer and answers every possible question or need they have. As Content is King, having a content marketing stratgey in place for your business also needs to be considered.
SEO is part of a strategy and “is a function of the rest of your Online Marketing efforts”. Effective SEO is ongoing. It's not a one time set-it and forget-it thing and why monitoring your site's performance metrics matters. Getting to the top of page one on Google or Bing via SEO is one thing. Staying there in another one entirely! YOU NEED SEO to Rank in Search Engines however It's a “Marathon NOT a Sprint”
*SEO Disclaimer: SEO is an Art Not a Science. Many things can affect how appealing or unappealing your site may be to Search Engines and or customers. Poor site structure, navigation, usability, long page load times,
lack of or no new relevant content, not targeting the correct keywords/phrases are to name
And Google's algorithms are constantly changing which can and do affect Organic Search results.