SEO for organic search
“Good search engine optimization leads to a symbiotic relationship that is beneficial to search engines, businesses and searchers.”
Future Primitive Graphics specializes in helping businesses improve their online visibility by creating websites, on-page SEO for Organic Search, SEO for Local Search and SEM (Search Engine Marketing).
For those that may not know, SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is the art of getting your company or business to the top of search engines such as Google and Bing. And as people perform millions of searches each day, SEO is crucial and should be integrated during the initial development of a website.
maximizing your online search visibility
How Future Primitive will work with you:
Effective SEO is ongoing. It's not a one time set-it and forget-it thing and why monitoring your site's performance metrics matters. Getting to the top of page one on Google or Bing via SEO is one thing. Staying there in another one entirely! YOU NEED SEO to Rank in Search Engines however It's a “Marathon NOT a Sprint”
Specializing in On-page SEO for Organic Search to increase and maxamize your online visibility and SEO for Local Search, Future Primitive works with you to meet your unique SEO needs —
and why investing in organic traffic can be a great way to maximize you marketing dollars.
In a nutshell: if your website lacks SEO it is essentially invisible online!
SEO services include:
- Audit of existing site structure for usability and Search Engine Visibility
- On-page SEO: relevant keyword phrases, density and page content assessment
- Optimize existing online properties/domains
- For Wordpress sites, install appropriate SEO plug-in and optimize
- Develop long-term strategies for increased Organic Rankings
- Local SEO - business listings for Local Search
know your keywords - they drive customer's searches
For effective SEO you do need to know your target keywords. However, in today's landscape, it's also about fresh, relevant content that talks, walks, and thinks like the consumer and answers every possible question or need they may have.
Anyone who wants to be found online should:
- Have a professionally created website for your business.
- A list of keyword phrases you wish to target relevant to your business.
- On-page text and or image content to support the keywords you wish to rank on.
- Have Google Analytics installed on your site to gauge site performance, traffic/pages most accesed & the keywords searchers use to get there. Otherwise you're running blind.
- For local brick & mortar businesses, be sure you have claimed and set-up your local listings with relevant business information on Google My Business & Yelp (at a minimum).
Have a new project inquiry?
Start here >>
*SEO Disclaimer: SEO is an Art Not a Science. Many things can affect how appealing or unappealing your site may be to Search Engines and or customers. Poor site structure, navigation, usability, long page load times,
lack of or no new relevant content, not targeting the correct keywords/phrases are to name
And Google's algorithms are constantly changing which can and do affect Organic Search results.