Visit the Testimonial page
- Email etiquette for more professional business communications.
- Do you know how your website is performing? Is it an Oasis or a Desert?
- The cost of bad design.
It CAN have a negative impact on your brand.
- How to request graphic design or other creative business services.
- Biz Referrals – Even if you rely on them, you should still have a website.
- DIYER? Is building your own website really saving your business money?
how to get started with a new project inquiry
Are you currently experiencing some marketing challenges with your biz? Ready to take the next step on a new creative project? Could your website benefit from some much needed maintenance or does your WordPress site need to be updated? Perhaps you'd like to increase your organic or local search visibility?
Faced with any of these creative business issues, there is likely a gap with where you are now and where you'd like to be. To close this gap and create a solution that is tailored to your needs, it starts with a consultation. This is where we delve a little deeper - because if there’s anybody that knows your business best, it’s you!
1) Begins with your Initial Project Inquiry sent to
- which requires the following information be provided:
- Name of your business or organization.
- What you do/your business industry.
- Is this a new or existing business?
- Where you are located (City, State).
- Type of project you’re considering: logo, brochure, website, seo etc.
- Your url/website address (if you have a website).
2) Next, it’s necessary to gather preliminary info pertaining to your project and to make the most effective and efficient use of your consultation time.
The Project Qualifying Questionnaire is a few short questions which need to be answered and returned for review. Upon assessment of the information provided, it will determine whether we will move forward with a consultation.
3) Schedule your Consultation: Consultations are Complimentary up to 1/2 hour. They are conducted by phone and scheduled during normal business hours M-F 9:00-5:00 pm MST.
*Project pricing is NOT provided prior to an initial Consultation. See notes below.
why is an initial project consultation necessary?Much like taking your car to a mechanic, or going to the Docs to be treated for an injury or illness, each will ask you important questions about your “symptoms”. This allows them to gain an understanding of the situation and what the best solution may be to resolve it. Initial consultations work in a similar way - to learn more about you, your business and your project's objectives.
Also for moral and or ethical reasons, there are certain types of businesses this studio chooses not to work with.
The following are some other key points of a consultation:
- Assessing what your actual needs may or may not be.
- Consider the best solution for your particular project.
- Other important aspects of your business which need to be
taken into account before a new project may commence.
- Gauge a client's level of commitment to a given project.
- Determining if we may be a good fit moving forward.
You may also learn more about working with Future Primitive Graphics here...
*Important Consultations Notes:
Project pricing is NOT provided prior to an initial Consultation. Projects are assessed individually and pricing info is estimated accordingly and provided after the initial Consultation and upon review of the information gathered as the investment necessary to bring a project to its fruition varies.